Are you a spiritual individual who is looking to further your education at a faith-based university? The University of Mount Olive is committed to giving our students the best possible educational experience, while helping them develop and grow their faith. Available at the University of Mount Olive are classes, student groups, and advisors that are here to help you.
BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY AS A STUDENT AT A FAITH-BASED COLLEGE
Religious individuals apply to the University of Mount Olive for a number of reasons. Our faith-based college can offer the following benefits to them:
- Students who share your beliefs. When you are surrounded by peers who also share your same core values, it can make for a more enriching educational experience.
- Educational programs that support your values. Enrolling in a Christian university that has programs and extracurricular activities that align with your belief system will make you feel more comfortable pursuing your education.
- Give back on a regular basis. Through the liberal arts curriculum at the University of Mount Olive, students have the opportunity to apply and implement their learning through internships, class projects, and community service.
- Convenient religious services on campus. If you want to walk into a chapel service right after you finish with a class, you can often do so at a faith-based university.
- Get a spiritual boost from frequent devotionals. If you are in need of a spiritual boost, faith-based colleges will frequently have professors, alumni or religious leaders come to speak at your university. It is a great way to grow your faith.
- On-site religious advisors. Whether you want to speak to chaplains or other religious advisors, you can find them easily, usually right on campus.
- Support when you need it. Our campus chaplain is never more than a visit, phone call, or email away.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CHRISTIAN COLLEGE IN NC
Are you interested in learning more about what our faith-based college can offer as you embark on your journey of higher education? Contact the University of Mount Olive today –– we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.