The University of Mount Olive at the Goldsboro location (Seymour Johnson Air Force Base) has an immediate opening for a part–time, Test Administrator.
- Receive and provide secure storage of testing materials, supplies, and Test Administrator’s Handbook from Education Testing Service (ETS)
- Complete all specified training and certification requirements for CLEP/DSST and Pearson Vue.
- Perform the following in compliance with procedures described in the appropriate Test Administrator’s Handbook:
- Schedule all test takers in a timely fashion
- Ensure all systems are functional and report any issues involving security, service, or technology infrastructure to the appropriate individual(s).
- Check-in and validate testing candidates
- Administer and monitor CLEP/DSST and Pearson Vue testing events
- Collect and transmit any required fees as appropriate
- Create, maintain, and distribute an examination log of all testing activity, and monthly reports as required
- Report any irregularities with examination deliveries
- Assists with the administrative and clerical functions of the office as assigned.
- Directs in-person inquiries and phone calls to the appropriate office or staff member.
- Maintains all master documents, copies, and assembles documents as directed for use in marketing, recruiting, and enrolling students or other areas as deemed appropriate by supervisor
- Manages receipt of all mail (including transcripts) and posts all documents to the appropriate system.
- Assists students, instructors, and staff members with technology issues and timely submit support tickets to IT as necessary to maintain all technology in good working order
- Maintains and posts course list schedules as needed (if appropriate).
- Orders and maintains office and cleaning supplies and reports all building and maintenance issues to appropriate maintenance personnel
- Pulls class rosters, contacts students without base access to secure information needed for access during seated classes
- Provides University Support during class times, including evening hours support and locking facility after class
- Provides coverage for CLEP/DSST and Pearson Vue testing at Main Campus, when needed
- Provides necessary training to UMO personnel in regards to administering and/or proctoring CLEP, DSST, and Pearson Vue Exams
- Other duties may be assigned by the supervisor as required to meet the needs and growth of the position.
Bachelor’s degree required. This position requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication and computer skills, and the ability to execute accurate data in a fast-paced environment. Must have excellent customer service skills. Must have the ability and willingness to quickly learn and properly use complex relational databases in routine performance of daily job functions. Applicant should submit a cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepting applications until the position is filled.