MBA Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration degree at the University of Mount Olive provides graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in our global economy. Offered through the Robert L. Tillman School of Business, the program is delivered in a 100% online format and seated in the evening at Johnston Community College*. Students will gain diverse knowledge in accounting, management, information systems, finance, economics, business law, and ethics.
No GMAT or GRE are required.
*Pending SACSCOC approval.
Key Program Features
Demonstrate a core knowledge and comprehension of the current business environment
Apply business theories using technical skills of information systems and quantitative techniques of statistics
Exercise the administrative management skills to engage in problem identification and formulation
Demonstrate the ability to harness solution development techniques
Evaluate the solution effectiveness of the factors that affect business operations
Demonstrate a theoretical and practical understanding of team participation and leadership
The MBA program at UMO focuses on creating synergies in business relationships and emphasizing the importance of ethical business practices. The multidisciplinary degree is delivered by faculty who boast extensive experience in their respective industries, providing valuable insight and networking opportunities.
- Managerial and ethical decision making
- Managerial accounting
- Business law
- Financial markets and corporate strategy
- Logistics and operations management
- Leadership and organizational behavior
- Business plan development and implementation
- Free online application
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum of 3.0 GPA. 2.5-3.0 will be considered with the submission of a personal statement. Official transcript required.
- GRE or GMAT are not required