Quick Contact

UMO Student Complaint Process

Students wishing to submit a formal complaint should review the University of Mount Olive Policy by clicking here.

Additional Information for Out of State Complaint Resolution
If you live outside the state of North Carolina, you can also file a complaint in the state where you reside by using the following state contact information sheet by clicking here. All students should first review the UMO policy on addressing student complaints.