Click the icon below to start the order process for your official University of Mount Olive transcript!
Electronic transcript delivery will provide the quickest delivery to your recipient. The University of Mount Olive has retained Parchment as its trusted agent for processing ONLINE transcript requests. NOTE: Please be advised that most institutions do not accept third party transcripts (3rd party transcripts are typically considered unofficial). It is highly recommended that you choose your “recipient institution” from the network dropdown (transcripts are sent from institution to institution) when placing your order.
Official and Unofficial University of Mount Olive transcripts cost $12.00. Regardless if the request is for an official or unofficial transcript.
Additional Fee’s charged for Parchment Services are as follows:
- $3.35 processing fee
- Transcripts are mailed from Scottsdale, Arizona. Note: If you are placing transcript orders for both Undergraduate-level and Graduate-level, then you will need to place two separate orders with Parchment as they cannot be combined into one order.
It is always best to check directly with your school on how to request transcripts. Typically you can search the school’s
website for “transcript request.”
- Electronic official transcripts are preferred and must be sent directly from the sending institution to the University of Mount Olive via an electronic transcript delivery service. If an email address is required during the request process, transcripts must be sent to email@example.com (Adult and Graduate Program applicants) or
firstname.lastname@example.org (Traditional applicants) to be considered official.
- Official paper transcripts should be sent directly from the sending institution to
634 Henderson Street
Mount Olive, NC 28365
Attention Traditional Admissions or Adult and Graduate Program Admissions.
- Note: Emailed transcripts will not be accepted as official; these transcripts are considered 3rd party and as such are unofficial.
View the videos below for help on how to create an account and order your transcript.
How to Create a Parchment Account
How to Order a Transcript
To check the status of your transcript request order, please click on the icon below.
Questions concerning your order should be directed to the Parchment Customer Service Department here.
Transcripts may be obtained at the Office of the Registrar in the Pender House at 234 Bert Martin Rd., Mount Olive, NC 28365 for a fee of $15.00 (Check or Credit Card Only) per copy. Transcripts can be printed and given to you while you wait. Again, requests cannot be taken over the telephone or via e-mail. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold by any department within the University.
- Transcript released to another individual – Transcripts can be released to another individual if you provide the name of person who will pick-up the transcript on the request. The request may be faxed or sent with the individual picking up the transcript. Identification will be required before the transcript is released.
A transcript is an exact and complete copy of a student’s academic record at the time it is issued. It contains all course work taken while enrolled at the University of Mount Olive. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold flag by any department within the University. Official transcripts include:
- Full name
- Grade Point Average
- Attempted Hours
- Credit Hours
- Transfer Hours
- Quality Points
- Courses and Grades by Semester
- Currently Enrolled Courses
Do you accept request by e-mail?
No requests are accepted by e-mail or telephone.
What information does the Registrar’s office need to know?
Full name (including any previous names or name changes)
Dates of enrollment
Social Security number &/or UMO-PCID
Date of birth
Complete address of where the transcript is to be mailed
Contact phone number
Can I get copies of my secondary and previous post-secondary transcripts from your office?
No, transcripts covering a student’s secondary and previous college or university education, which have been submitted to the University of Mount Olive as a requirement for admission, become a part of the Registrar’s official file. The University does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was taken. Transcripts and other documents from other institutions are the property of the University of Mount Olive and under Federal policy, we are not allowed to issue them.