A transcript is an exact and complete copy of a student’s academic record at the time it is issued. It contains all course work taken while enrolled at the University of Mount Olive. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold flag by any department within the University.
- What do official transcripts include?
- Full name
- Grade Point Average
- Attempted Hours
- Credit Hours
- Transfer Hours
- Quality Points
- Courses and Grades by Semester
- Currently Enrolled Courses
- How do I order my Transcript?
The Office of the Registrar processes transcripts during normal business hours of Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Click on the “Parchment” ICON below to Order your Transcript ONLINE!
Parchment Quick Start Guide – FAQs and how to order your transcripts
Requests Online – Electronic transcript delivery will provide the quickest delivery to your recipient. The University of Mount Olive has retained Parchment as its trusted agent for processing ONLINE transcript requests. Please click on the Parchment Icon above to enter your order. NOTE: Please be advised that most institutions do not accept third party transcripts (3rd party transcripts are typically considered unofficial). It is highly recommended that you choose your “recipient institution” from the network dropdown (transcripts are sent from institution to institution) when placing your order.
Official and Unofficial University of Mount Olive transcripts cost $5.00. Regardless if the request is for an official or unofficial transcript.
Additional Fee’s charged for Parchment Services are as follows:
- $3.00 processing fee for Electronic request
- $5.50 processing fee for mailed request (Transcripts are mailed from Scottsdale, Arizona). Note: if you are placing transcript orders for both Undergraduate-level and Graduate-level, then you will need to place two separate orders with Parchment (they cannot be combined into one order).
To check the status of your transcript request order, please click on the icon below.
Questions concerning your order should be directed to the Parchment Customer Service Department here.
Requests In Writing – Please click the request form: Print form and fill it out as necessary. Once completed, either fax or mail to the following address:
Office of the Registrar
University of Mount Olive
634 Henderson St.
Mount Olive, NC 28365
Phone Number: (919) 658-7835
Fax Number: (919) 658-7179
Requests in Person – Transcripts may be obtained at the Office of the Registrar in the Mercer building at 124N Center St. Mount Olive, NC 28365 for a fee of $5.00 (Check or Credit Card Only) per copy. Transcripts can be printed and given to you while you wait. Again, requests cannot be taken over the telephone or via e-mail. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold by any department within the University.
- Transcript released to another individual – Transcripts can be released to another individual if you provide the name of person who will pick-up the transcript on the request. The request may be faxed or sent with the individual picking up the transcript. Identification will be required before the transcript is released.
- 1. Do you accept request by e-mail?
No requests are accepted by e-mail or telephone.
- Do you fax transcripts?
Yes, they are five dollars a copy, must be paid in advance, and are unofficial.
- What information does the Registrar’s office need to know?
- Full name including any previous names or name changes
- Dates of enrollment
- Social Security number &/or UMO-PCID
- Date of birth
- Complete address of where the transcript is to be mailed
- Contact phone number
- Can I get copies of my secondary and previous post-secondary transcripts from your office?
NO, Transcripts covering a student’s secondary and previous college or university education, which have been submitted to the University of Mount Olive as a requirement for admission, become a part of the Registrar’s official file. The University does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was taken. Transcripts and other documents from other institutions are the property of the University of Mount Olive and under Federal policy, we are not allowed to issue them.