Criminal Justice Department and Campus Safety Day/ Campus Safety Week September 25th to October 1st
Top Safety Tips
- Always lock your office, room and apartment door
- Never leave valuables in plain sight
- Do not prop exterior doors
- Do not keep a lot of cash in your room
- Be watchful of your surroundings.
The Criminal Justice Department in conjunction with Campus Safety will present Criminal Justice Day on September 30, 2011. Events will include:
- 10 AM – 11AM- Deputy Betty Lantz with the Wayne County Sheriff Department will speak about Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence in VCS114 & 115. For more information, please contact Dorothy Oates at email@example.com.
- 11 AM – 12 PM – Michael Lane, founder and president of M.E. Lane Services, Inc., is a Licensed Polygraph Examiner. During his 27 year tenure with the Highway Patrol, Lane served as lead polygraph operator administering polygraph examinations for pre-employment screening and internal affairs investigations. This event will be held in VCS114 & 115, is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Dorothy Oates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lane is a member of the North Carolina Polygraph Association where he served as Association President since 2003. He is also a member of the American Polygraph Association and the American Association of Police Polygraphists and Court Accepted Polygraph Examiners.
Polygraph Services Include:
- Law Enforcement, Fire Department and Government Pre-Employment Exams
- Attorney/ Client Exams
- Private Business Exams
- Legal Defense Issues
- Marital or Relationship Issues
- Court Orders for Treatment Plans
- State Probation & Parole Department
- Child Protective Service
- Mental Health Exams
- Substance Abuse and Sex Offenders
- Post- Conviction Sexual Offenders Testing
- EPPA Specific Business Loss Testing
- Professional Sporting Events Integrity Testing